You can help direct our roadmap.
Review the customer advisory board basics
What is the mission of the advisory board?
Will these be in person or over phones?
How often will the advisory board meet?
How long will these meetings take?
We want to share what we are currently working on
Efficio Version 6
We redesigned Efficio to make better use of todays devices that are wider and better quality. Efficio is now full screen, giving you the ability to see more of your data at once. The new navigation and page layouts make Efficio even easier to use.
- Fullscreen support to let users take advanatage of their wider screens.
- Sticky navigation reduces scrolling and provides easier navigation
- More consistent interface throughout Efficio.
Auto Closing Pending
Efficio now automatically closes pending with no current months and matches pending up with new orders that come in.
- Auto close pending with no current months
- Auto close pending for new orders.
Account Goals by Budget Category
Many stations want to look at goals for each account for planning purposes, and Efficio has a worksheet for this. However, we can only do one overall number. This development allows for a goal for each budget category, ie, a Spot Goal, an NTR goal, a digital goal for each account.
- Ability to enter account goals by budget category and station.
- New account summary goal, last year, this year and pending graph
- New Page in Efficio
Efficio Mobile 6
Now Mobile Efficio is just as powerful as Desktop Efficio because they are one and the same.
- All of Efficio in your pocket
- Same experience on the mobile as on the desktop
- Generate and download reports
- Upload files and pictures to account files
Improved Activity Sync
The early versions of Activity Sync supported limited use cases. We are working to improve on the reliability of Activity Sync and make things more seamless.
- Auto link to contacts already in Efficio
- Remembering previously synced and skipped contacts in Efficio.
Save time by importing contacts From Efficio and automatically create pending from Tapscan.
- Populate Efficio Rates In Nielsen
- Populate Accounts & Contacts in Nielsen
- Create Pending from Proposals
- Proposed Inventory in Efficio