We update our solutions regularly so we can make them better for you and your team. There is nothing for you to do, these great features and improvements have already been made available to you. Every update to Efficio Solutions includes improvements for performance and reliability. As new features become available we will highlight those here and within the applications.
Thanks for using Efficio!
Notable Bug Fixes & Other Improvements
- Fixed a problem where national pending problems were showing throughout Efficio even when national pending alerts were disabled.
- Fixed issue preventing the new mobile navigation from expanding
- Mobile Navigation is now more consistent with the rest of the interface
For the past few weeks and a few weeks forward, we will be bringing improvements and features to our mobile solution. This week we summarize the past and announce some new mobile features.
Just a Few Mobile Improvements this Week:
- A ton of mobile bugs squashed
- New & Improved Mobile Interface
- Cleaner and Easier to use Menu
- New Add to Efficio Menu
[minti_button link=”http://efficio.wpengine.com/efficio-mobile/” size=”medium” target=”_self” lightbox=”false” color=”color-3″ icon=””]Learn More About Efficio Mobile[/minti_button]
If you have not yet tried Activity Sync, now is the time. The easiest way to get started is to just cc firstname.lastname@example.org on the emails you are already sending to prospects, account contacts and internal communication. Those emails will be added to Efficio as activity for you.
Recent Updates to Activity Sync:
- Invite email@example.com on calendar Events
- Use sync@ with any email with gmail, outlook or any program
- Easily create Efficio Contacts from anyone on an email chain using the new sync page.
- Send contact cards to sync@ and create new contacts as you go
[minti_button link=”http://efficio.wpengine.com/solutions/efficio-5-0-update/activity-sync-by-efficio/” size=”medium” target=”_self” lightbox=”false” color=”color-3″ icon=””]Learn More About Activity Sync[/minti_button]